yeah yes i volunteer
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)|
if “barnacles” is a curse word in Spongebob, then how do you explain Barnacle Boy’s name
He’s a fuck boy
I live in a conservative/unfunny town, so this type of thing is almost unheard of
Hey remember that one time I didn’t give a fuck what assholes thought and I decided to wear whatever the fuck I want because I’m pretty damn cute? Cuz I sure do.
Jesus christ your cute
high waisted shorts are for everyone they can go cry in a corner and sob they’re obviously jealous you look hella cute
Oh my gosh you’re super pretty
you go gurrl
when someone compliments you